Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny

Re: Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny

Postby ChaosRaven » Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 am

Eukanaria wrote:Aside that can't really blame MangaGamer for doing stuff like this, there are probably a decent amount op people who'd enjoy this (myself not included...). But it's nice too have some more variation in the line-up even if it's stuff you don't like. If MangaGamer earn some decent money with it, life will be a bit easier for them and we can hope they'll spend it on a good story VN. We can always hope, right? :?

Amen to that...
ChaosRaven

Postby YukkuriS » Sat May 18, 2013 2:34 am

At the end of the day, MangaGamer needs to make money to survive. Sure it might take 5 nukige to justify 1 story game... but hey, what can you do? Just gotta keep the faith~
YukkuriS

Postby Nurio » Sat May 18, 2013 2:39 am

For something called "Knight of Anal Tyranny", I don't see that much anal in the screenshots.
Yeah, a lot of futanari...

And what is this pixel-y thing at the right edge of this CG? (NSFW, obviously)
Spoiler: show
Nurio

Postby MagicalDuck » Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 am

We're gonna need a really good (EGS 80+) story game license to restore balance to the eroge realm. Chaos and darkness have tipped the scales with all these Softhouse Seal releases. Only the light of Pure Moe can save us now.
MagicalDuck

Postby Nurio » Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 am

Hey, not all Softhouse Seal releases are chaos and darkness =(
Nurio

Postby SinkingShip » Sat May 18, 2013 5:28 am

Yirba wrote:I can't say I'm especially interested in this title, but it's the sort of game that will probably sell fairly well, so good for MangaGamer, I suppose.

We kinda already knew MangaGamer was working on this title anyway, though.

Lol, how do you guys know this stuff is coming? I was really surprised - I mean the site has a 'coming soon games x y and z' section then one day out of nowhere game Q just pops up for sale...
SinkingShip

Postby Eukanaria » Sat May 18, 2013 5:32 am

SinkingShip wrote:Lol, how do you guys know this stuff is coming? I was really surprised - I mean the site has a 'coming soon games x y and z' section then one day out of nowhere game Q just pops up for sale...

Sites like http://vntls.org/ | http://vntls.org/project/miles-knight-of-anal-tyranny/ and http://vndb.org/p428.
Eukanaria

Postby Nurio » Sat May 18, 2013 5:51 am

Basically, we have some scouts who do nothing but F5 certain sites. It's their sole purpose.
Nurio

Postby WpmZ » Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 am

Nurio wrote:Basically, we have some scouts who do nothing but F5 certain sites. It's their sole purpose.

Haha... Well I kinda sorta called it too with my post in the conventions forum yesterday... But, yeah its a matter of basic economics. MangaGamer needs revenue to pay translators and stuff so they need to put out games fairly frequently. That aside, while this title isn't exactly to my personal tastes, I'm all for expanding the lineup and getting more people's ideas in. Although I'm with you MagicalDuck, it would be nice to get more story ones in but realistically it takes at least a good year to translate and edit and all that stuff a fairly lengthy story title so give them a break, they got to make money somehow...
WpmZ

Re: Milles, Knight of Anal Tryanny

Postby KaitsuKai » Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 am

Vorsic wrote:Female protagonist, futanari, tentacles, egg laying, impregnation, and I saw ahegao on the Japanese website. I like all of these things.

If you like all of that, then you should seriously consider purchasing Orion Heart. Two female protags, egg laying, futanari, ahegao, etc etc... All that fun stuff. :3
Come chat with us on IRC! #mangagamer @ irc.synirc.net
Unless otherwise stated, posts made on this account are to be considered my personal opinion, not representative of MangaGamer.
KaitsuKai

Re: Milles, Knight of Anal Tryanny

Postby DarkFusion » Sat May 18, 2013 8:49 am

KaitsuKai wrote:
Vorsic wrote:Female protagonist, futanari, tentacles, egg laying, impregnation, and I saw ahegao on the Japanese website. I like all of these things.

If you like all of that, then you should seriously consider purchasing Orion Heart. Two female protags, egg laying, futanari, ahegao, etc etc... All that fun stuff. :3

Plus the artwork's done by the artist for Shin Koihime Musou (and comyu)
DarkFusion

Postby Nurio » Sat May 18, 2013 9:14 am

Really? I hadn't even realized it.

You know, that's a thing I miss on VNDB. Credits on who did what for the visual novel in question. Really, why is that data not in something called the Visual Novel Database?
Nurio

Postby ChaosRaven » Sat May 18, 2013 10:13 am

DarkFusion wrote:
KaitsuKai wrote:

Plus the artwork's done by the artist for Shin Koihime Musou (and comyu)

For some reason, that makes me want to cry. What a waste...
ChaosRaven

Postby SpeedPunk » Sat May 18, 2013 10:18 am

Softhouse-Seal and their weird ass titles lol :lol:
SpeedPunk

Postby DarkFusion » Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 pm

SpeedPunk wrote:Softhouse-Seal and their weird ass titles lol :lol:

Those guys are nothing compared to Norn :lol: :twisted:

http://vndb.org/p314
DarkFusion

Next