Bukkake Ranch

Re: Bukkake Ranch

Postby jaimyahoo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Question, I have applied the patch and have made the bikini but did not immediately go and now the scene will not occur...

Have tried the combination of beginner and advance lake with both salamander and slime girl, non works...

Also have tried making it again and immediately go to the lake using all of the above combination, still not working...

Do you think a new patch can be release to fix this part?
jaimyahoo

Postby Doddler » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm taking a look at it, the scene should trigger the first time you go to either level ocean course once you have the bikini, with any character (Though there does appear to be a bug, where if you have more than one bikini you can no longer trigger the scene). The scene should play the first time (so only once) and consumes the bikini-- if you make another bikini it won't play again. At the end of the scene, it becomes a Magical school Swimsuit for use in Synthesis. I don't see any errors in the logic at a glance... you have 1 Holey Bikini, 0 Magical School Swimsuit, and can't get the event to trigger going to the beach?
Doddler

Postby jaimyahoo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Sadly, since I do not know only 1 is needed, I have make 2 and did not immediately got to the lake...
jaimyahoo

Postby Doddler » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:30 pm

jaimyahoo wrote:Sadly, since I do not know only 1 is needed, I have make 2 and did not immediately got to the lake...

I've prepared a new patch to address the issue, you can grab it from the blog at: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2013/10/20/b ... -02-patch/
Doddler

Postby jaimyahoo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:47 pm

And it works, finally able to finish this game, thx!
jaimyahoo

Postby ixeiona » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Help! I've done everything, got each training area to 100, collected with all girls from each area, but i can't access any advanced courses! How do I do it? Please help.

I really wanna access the advanced courses to get new items.

I reached the good ending with the queen becoming my wife and sucking me off too.
ixeiona

Postby Doddler » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

The advanced courses require you to have more than 500 jizz to unlock.
Doddler

Postby slash32 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 am

Game breaking bug:
My item count for giant boob stones and sexy woman wood is stuck at 0. no matter how many I collect the gui will still show 0.
slash32

Postby Doddler » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:38 am

slash32 wrote:Game breaking bug:
My item count for giant boob stones and sexy woman wood is stuck at 0. no matter how many I collect the gui will still show 0.

Now that's weird... if I had to guess, I would say that you've somehow ended up with a negative amount of both of those items (in which case it would just display 0 as the amount). I'd say it's probably a crafting recipe taking more than it says it will take... any idea what it might have been?

Edit: Pretty sure it's the Year's Supply of Boob Balls. The second and third recipe aren't checking if you have enough of the first two items properly, and as a result can subtract more than you currently own from your total. On the plus side, it means you can eventually get positive again by collecting items. I'll make a fix for this shortly.

Edit2: It seems it also affects the Fluffy Helm of Wind. Note for Softhouse Seal Devs, a comma in an if statement means OR, not AND!
Doddler

Postby slash32 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 am

no idea which recipe might have been borked, since i just crafted items and went back hunting for ingredients...
the strange part is that the memory shows the right amount, only the gui shows the wrong values (and no i did not cheat the amount for the bugged items).

does it help if i upload my save dir?

edit:
and yes i crafted the items you mentioned...

edit2:
is there any other flag except the item count to show that there is a negative amount? since the the item count in memory looks alright: it gets increased each time i get a new item and the number is positive...
slash32

Postby Doddler » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:20 am

I've uploaded a patch to try to address your issue, grab it at http://blog.mangagamer.org/2013/10/20/b ... -02-patch/ and let me know if it works. In your case, go to the synthesis screen once before gathering items and see if your item count starts going up again.
Doddler

Postby slash32 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 am

OK I was able to fix the amount bug for me:
tho the amount in memory was positive, i did set it to -1 and gathered same more. now the bug is gone...

edit:
I'm also using your new patch, thanks ;)
slash32

Postby Doddler » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:36 am

Sweet, good to hear it works for you. The bug shouldn't affect anyone else now that the fix is in place. :)
Doddler

Postby YukiSenpai » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am

Hello I was just wondering if anyone knows how to unlock the scene from the bottom column next to the scene where you craft the lust weapons ( to the right) thanx
YukiSenpai

Postby YukiSenpai » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 am

is between lust armor scene and queen steps on you to death
YukiSenpai

PreviousNext

Return to Visual Novel Discussion